Saturday, December 13, 2014

A New Blog


 Welcome to A Garden of Delight!  How time flies!  I created this blog some time ago and never posted anything.  I was waiting for “inspiration” as life got in the way.  I’ve had so many ideas for this blog, and as the ideas kept coming, I wasn’t writing.  So…I’m going to focus on writing book reviews.  I’ll stick to that idea.

I love to read.  Most of the time I read Christian fiction - all types - Amish, Contemporary, Suspense, Historical, etc.  I also enjoy Christian non-fiction, especially books on prayer.  From time to time I read mysteries or romance books that are not Christian, and I also read some non-fiction for my job.  I read kids’ books, mostly adventure, with my son. 

I enjoy reading books for free.  The public library is one place I enjoy visiting, but I also hope to blog for books.  J  Really, it’s a win-win situation.  I get to read some awesome books in change for an honest critique.  What could be better than that? 


I hope you enjoy reading my reviews.  Feel free to comment constructively.

No comments:

Post a Comment